In today’s workplace, it’s all about creativity and innovation. But the trouble comes when you need to keep your employees focused on their jobs. Studies have shown that open office spaces actually help workers be more creative.
Instead, It can encourage them to socialize with coworkers they wouldn’t normally interact with. For Innovative Workspaces ideas, here are seven creative office spaces that will spark innovation and encourage employees to think outside the box while still being productive and staying focused on their tasks.
1) Marketo – Santa Clara, CA
Marketo’s office in Santa Clara, CA is designed to be a creative office space that encourages innovation. The office features open spaces, collaborative areas, and a variety of private work areas.
Their goal is to create an environment where employees can feel comfortable working on new and innovative ideas. So far, it seems to be working! Marketo has been consistently ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world when it comes to workspaces. They have a unique blend of tech and aesthetics.
2) Google – Palo Alto, CA
- From the moment you step into Google’s Palo Alto, CA headquarters, you know you’re in for a treat. With bright colors and fun furnishings, the space is designed to inspire creativity and collaboration.
- The campus includes a number of different buildings, each with its own unique theme. One building is even shaped like a computer server!
- Google employees have access to plenty of amenities, including on-site laundry, a swimming pool, and a nap room. There are also restaurants and cafes throughout the office that serve all kinds of healthy food options.
- But despite all these incredible perks, what really makes this office a great place to work is its emphasis on encouraging creative thinking and innovation among its employees – something that anyone would find inspiring!
- As the saying goes: You can’t create an environment where people want to think outside the box if they don’t want to be there.
3) Etsy – Brooklyn, NY
Etsy’s headquarters in Brooklyn, NY is a creative space designed to spark innovation.
The office is full of natural light, vintage furnishings, and inspiring artwork.
The company also offers its employees plenty of opportunities to get involved in the local community.
Plus, the office is located in a neighborhood full of great restaurants and bars, so there’s always something to do after work.
4) Microsoft – Redmond, WA
As the home of Microsoft, it’s no surprise that Redmond, WA is also home to some of the most creative office spaces designed to spark innovation.
The campus grounds are expansive and feature a variety of buildings, each with its own unique design. For example, the Breakout Space was designed specifically for small group collaboration and features a variety of comfortable seating options and ample whiteboard space.
5) Jellyvision Labs – Chicago, IL
Jellyvision Labs is a creative office space located in Chicago, IL. The company specializes in developing interactive software products. The office space is designed to be a collaborative environment that encourages innovation.
The office features several large open spaces, private meeting rooms, and a fully stocked kitchen. Jellyvision Labs also has a game room and an outdoor patio area.
6) eBay – San Jose, CA
eBay’s San Jose, CA headquarters is a former cannery that was converted into a modern office space. The building features exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and large windows that let in natural light.
There are also several indoor and outdoor spaces where employees can take breaks or collaborate on projects. The overall design of the space is meant to encourage creativity and innovation.
7) Geekdom – San Antonio, TX
Geekdom is a collaborative co-working space in downtown San Antonio that’s designed to be a place where people can come together to work on their projects, whether it’s a start-up business or a new app.
The Geekdom’s Innovative Offices Designs includes open and bright, with plenty of room to move around and collaborate. There are also plenty of comfortable places to take a break, like a rooftop deck or the cafe. If you’re looking for a place to get your creative juices flowing, Geekdom is worth checking out.
ZEMLAR provides furnished office space for rent and individual units by design, depending on clients’ rental needs. They are equipped with all essentials required for you to focus on your business growth. They have spacious rooms with a unique blend of colors, aesthetics, and innovations.